I will not elaborate much. I just want to list down the biggest milestones of my 2013 for historical reference.
1. Xia - my first niece from my sister who shone new light to our lives.
2. KBC/Acasia - we have never flown so high like this. And I can now call myself a proper pro indie playwright/director. And my cast and production team were awesome. Kudos to the team and the leaders. (Special mention to Dai)
3. Lorenzo - my first musical. Collaboration with Paul Dumol, Joem Antonio, Ryan Cayabyab, Christopher de Leon, Nonon Padilla and Gino Gonzalez and was chosen best Original Filipino Musical by a local respected critic. The same one who bashed my Requiem a couple of years back. That was redemption.
4. L - yes. I fell in love. Not a happy ending but worth it nonetheless.
5. The New Hive - moving into my new house/office forced me to rethink the future of Overmind. And having “new” housemates strengthened friendships.
6. KBC Twitterserye - where I found ways of pushing the boundaries of Story Telling in social media.
7. Trip to Korea - out of the country with family is priceless. And I got to walk around an alien city and watch its artists, observe its people, and enjoy its food.
8. Reconnecting with some lost friends and lover(s?). And realizing that the bond is more important than its nature.
9. Bohol, Palawan and The Guiuan campaign - aside from seeing their beauty before they were totally destroyed, I learned that any other city outside of Manila is way better than abroad.
10. Baguio with my cousins - Renewed bonds with family.
2013 was a blast.
All of these led to my return to spirituality and zen state, and the return of my cryptic dreams.
2014 will be more awesome.